Sunday, September 25, 2011

Christmas Cards for our Troops!!!

Hello crafters!

Today I want to share with you a website I just stumbled upon. It is called Operation Christmas cards and it is all about sending a card at Christmas to let our troops know how much they are appreciated. They are overseas away from family and friends during the holiday season which has to be quite difficult.

I served in the United States Air Force many years ago and I lived in Germany for two year and I can tell you first hand how difficult it is to be away from family during Christmas. Had I gotten one of these cards I would have been completely overjoyed and touched that a complete stranger would take the time to brighten my day.

So I challenge each of you to follow the link below to find out how you can help. If you are going to jump in an lend a hand please post below.

Operation Christmas Cards


Photobucket

No comments: